dragonzclan
dragonzclan
dragonzclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
te[X]ta
The-Chief's app - Accepted - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe-Chief's app - Accepted - Page 2 I_voting_barThe-Chief's app - Accepted - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Barrelz
The-Chief's app - Accepted - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe-Chief's app - Accepted - Page 2 I_voting_barThe-Chief's app - Accepted - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LaZoR
PistolPete
dropped'-.
3Mp3r0r
the-chief
RYRY46d9
Magneto
csm
Latest topics
» =Dz= is Dead
The-Chief's app - Accepted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby RYRY46d9 Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:31 am

» Dragons irc channel :)
The-Chief's app - Accepted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby RYRY46d9 Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:13 am

» Counting
The-Chief's app - Accepted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PistolPete Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:50 am

» aliases and dp lol
The-Chief's app - Accepted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PistolPete Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:44 am

» =Dz= vs RS (Win)
The-Chief's app - Accepted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PistolPete Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:23 am

» Umm, red team gay??
The-Chief's app - Accepted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PistolPete Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:22 am

» Word Game
The-Chief's app - Accepted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PistolPete Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:20 am

» PistolPete application
The-Chief's app - Accepted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PistolPete Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:18 am

Poll

The-Chief's app - Accepted

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
the-chief

The-Chief's app - Accepted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:15 am

First topic message reminder :

1.)Name: Lochie

2.) Age: 17

3.) In-game Name: The-Chief

4.) Previous Alias: Lunacy, -D-|The-Chief|

5.) Previous Clans: Domination, pHw.

6.) What servers do you usually play on? aussie gameservers, whatever has low ping and is survivor ;D

7.) Why would you like to join the Dragonz? cause there where its at?

8.) Did anyone refer you to Dz, if so, who? ICE

9.) Preferred weapon setup: sr8, laser, mp5k. lr, kev, helm, laser.

10.) Availability: pretty gooooood. all days, except if im doing homework, cause im year 11 and its IMPORTANT!

11.) Can you get/do you have Teamspeak/Vent/: yeah, already got your vent ;D
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
the-chief

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:40 am

you do know high sense is good? if a player can play with high sense, thats a good thing..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:41 am

3mp, ive noticed, you do .... alot
kinda freaky 0.o
Back to top Go down
te[X]ta
Admin
te[X]ta

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:42 am

wat??
Back to top Go down
https://dragonzclan.forumotion.com
the-chief

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:45 am

if a player can use high sense thats a good thing. it helps with close quaters SS type scenarios in combat. a snap-to sniper must use high sense. unlike drag snipers, they use lower sense, and thats why they get killed cause they take to long to aim.
Back to top Go down
Barrelz

Barrelz

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:46 am

Thrashed me something like 15-6.

Ill see how he goes with his "language"

F1 (for now, might change)
Back to top Go down
te[X]ta
Admin
te[X]ta

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:48 am

well me and 3mp discussed, and would like to see you more. For now, u may wear the =Dz-R= tag, as u have all f1s so far. However do NOT consider yourself a Dz until further notice.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Barrelz

Barrelz

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:07 am

F1
Back to top Go down
Barrelz

Barrelz

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:10 am

lol shh
Back to top Go down
dropped'-.

dropped'-.

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:43 am

waaaa f1 x 2? dw mate im with ya all the way
Back to top Go down
te[X]ta
Admin
te[X]ta

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:48 pm

chief mate.

so far its lookin pre positive for ya. good sniper, u seem like a nice bloke.

this afternoon come on vent with me and 3mp and we'll have a chat =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:51 pm

i'll come as well coz im cool like dat
Back to top Go down
Barrelz

Barrelz

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:08 am

Btw me and him had some fun scrims against *{imp}* cough Magneto and Brendan.

We were doing pre good on both maps but on the first one we didn't have vent and on the second one we didn't like the map sanc. soo Razz

He is pro with sr8 and co.

Back to top Go down
te[X]ta
Admin
te[X]ta

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:22 am

Well done bro...

Youre now considered apart of Dz =]

F1 from me and 3Mp!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The-Chief's app - Accepted
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2