dragonzclan
dragonzclan
dragonzclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
te[X]ta
The-Chief's app - Accepted I_vote_lcapThe-Chief's app - Accepted I_voting_barThe-Chief's app - Accepted I_vote_rcap 
Barrelz
The-Chief's app - Accepted I_vote_lcapThe-Chief's app - Accepted I_voting_barThe-Chief's app - Accepted I_vote_rcap 
LaZoR
PistolPete
dropped'-.
3Mp3r0r
the-chief
RYRY46d9
Magneto
csm
Latest topics
» =Dz= is Dead
The-Chief's app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeby RYRY46d9 Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:31 am

» Dragons irc channel :)
The-Chief's app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeby RYRY46d9 Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:13 am

» Counting
The-Chief's app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeby PistolPete Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:50 am

» aliases and dp lol
The-Chief's app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeby PistolPete Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:44 am

» =Dz= vs RS (Win)
The-Chief's app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeby PistolPete Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:23 am

» Umm, red team gay??
The-Chief's app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeby PistolPete Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:22 am

» Word Game
The-Chief's app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeby PistolPete Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:20 am

» PistolPete application
The-Chief's app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeby PistolPete Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:18 am

Poll

The-Chief's app - Accepted

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
the-chief

The-Chief's app - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:15 am

1.)Name: Lochie

2.) Age: 17

3.) In-game Name: The-Chief

4.) Previous Alias: Lunacy, -D-|The-Chief|

5.) Previous Clans: Domination, pHw.

6.) What servers do you usually play on? aussie gameservers, whatever has low ping and is survivor ;D

7.) Why would you like to join the Dragonz? cause there where its at?

8.) Did anyone refer you to Dz, if so, who? ICE

9.) Preferred weapon setup: sr8, laser, mp5k. lr, kev, helm, laser.

10.) Availability: pretty gooooood. all days, except if im doing homework, cause im year 11 and its IMPORTANT!

11.) Can you get/do you have Teamspeak/Vent/: yeah, already got your vent ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:18 am

big f1
Back to top Go down
te[X]ta
Admin
te[X]ta

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:39 am

hmm, ive seen you on three times. one time, you got 28-7 or some shit and was nailing me, one time, you were decent, neutral ratio, and third time you were hungover and got 1-8 or something.

consistency is the key.. Im not gonna f1 nor f2 just yet. I would like to see you one on one, and also in public server a lot more. Jump on vent to get to know us blah blah blah, and whatever you do. DONT SUCK UP

and btw, where r u from?

thats all =]

good luck
Back to top Go down
https://dragonzclan.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:41 am

te[X]ta wrote:

thats all =]

are you sure? wanna add more? :L
Back to top Go down
te[X]ta
Admin
te[X]ta

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:44 am

oh i do actually. If you dont have xfire bro, get it now and add all of us. ill make a topic for all Dz xfires.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:45 am

lol. didnt see that coming 0.o
Back to top Go down
the-chief

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:48 am

im from melb bro, and yeah ive just startted getting back into urt. but id LOVE to 1v1 you Wink so, like nowish if you want we can 1v1 Smile ill download xfire now too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:49 am

hop on vent mate
Back to top Go down
te[X]ta
Admin
te[X]ta

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:51 am

Go to Dz server mate...
Back to top Go down
the-chief

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:54 am

kk on my way, just got xfire too, lokkiekill is my username
Back to top Go down
Barrelz

Barrelz

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:27 am

You were in iFraze's clan uN. You didn't mention this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:34 am

he just beat me and teXta in 1 v 1
Back to top Go down
the-chief

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:36 am

rofl i dont really call putting a tag on for a day being in someones clan
Back to top Go down
dropped'-.

dropped'-.

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:43 am

insta f1 m8 u great guy and good player Wink
Back to top Go down
dropped'-.

dropped'-.

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:45 am

the-chief wrote:
1.)Name: Lochie

2.) Age: 17

3.) In-game Name: The-Chief

4.) Previous Alias: Lunacy, -D-|The-Chief|

5.) Previous Clans: Domination, pHw.

6.) What servers do you usually play on? aussie gameservers, whatever has low ping and is survivor ;D

7.) Why would you like to join the Dragonz? cause there where its at?

8.) Did anyone refer you to Dz, if so, who? ICE and dropped'-. Dropped'-. and =Dz=dropped'-.

9.) Preferred weapon setup: sr8, laser, mp5k. lr, kev, helm, laser.

10.) Availability: pretty gooooood. all days, except if im doing homework, cause im year 11 and its IMPORTANT!

11.) Can you get/do you have Teamspeak/Vent/: yeah, already got your vent ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:52 am

^ wth?
Back to top Go down
Barrelz

Barrelz

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:53 am

hmm
Back to top Go down
the-chief

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:55 am

why is bungalow f2? :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:57 am

coz u call everyone shit cunts or something
Back to top Go down
the-chief

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:00 am

lol what cause i raged at one guy? lol, if swearings a problem, then ill deal with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:05 am

hehe
Back to top Go down
te[X]ta
Admin
te[X]ta

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:20 am

u called 3 different people shit cunts in one match. Ill keep my decision at nothing for now, I like your sr8 skills, however u move like a retard. Get into jump maps and start zooming round =]
Back to top Go down
the-chief

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:32 am

move like a retard... which is why i was easily slide scoping you... but anyway, ill take what you've said into account
Back to top Go down
te[X]ta
Admin
te[X]ta

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:34 am

to me it looks like your sens is too high?
Back to top Go down
3Mp3r0r
Admin
3Mp3r0r

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:39 am

heya chief... looking forward to see you play a bit more...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The-Chief's app - Accepted   The-Chief's app - Accepted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The-Chief's app - Accepted
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next